Presented in this blog are some of MAESTRO ILAIYARAAJA's musical gems.
You have to find out the Movie, Album or the Song in which it appears.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

MQ 1000

This is the 1000th post of our
Maestro Quiz
thread !


Photobucket

Oru Naalum Umai Maravaadha Inidhaana Varam Vendum .....


Listen to the audio clip below .
This song sung by our Maestro is from a Tamil film .
Identify the Song/Movie and the situation where this is played in the movie .





Your music is my life . You have filled the hearts of many fans by your soul stirring compositions of which 40% of them take it as entertainment to the ears ,50% of them feel it in their hearts and the remaining 10% are artistes/musicians who adore you ! I am among that 10% of fans who love & live music .
I thankyou for your divine music which made me perform from streets to the session recordings and that which provided me bread & butter for the past 22years !
I salute you once again !


I pray God to bless you with good health & reduce a day from our life span and add it to your credit ... so if all the fans give a day of their life to you , it would be more than 70,000 days of good health and your music will be available for generations to come !